Be strong and courageous. Do not be discouraged, for the Lord, your God will be with you where ever you go. Being courageous means taking risks, taking bold steps towards accomplishing your desired outcomes, and the plans you have set out for your life.
Keep your fears to yourself but share your courage with others.― Robert Louis Stevenson
We seek out ways to gain courage and be braver in our daily living. Sometimes it seems as though courage is hidden from us. But step out of your comfort zone and live bravely.COURAGEOUS: Being strong and courageous means taking risks, taking bold steps towards accomplishing the plans you have set out for your life. Click To Tweet
Courage isn’t hiding behind a curtain, hiding behind others. It isn’t being scared to take even the slightest step towards what you want.
Courage Gives you the Boldness to Live a Fulfilled Life.
When thinking about what it means to be strong and courageous, consider the following.
THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF PEOPLE
1. Those that say, “I just want to be COMFORTABLE.” There is nothing wrong with wanting to just be comfortable. But comfort means different things for different people. So wanting to just be comfortable should also be defined.
Define what a life of just being comfortable means to you because that will help you to take the necessary bold step towards your comfortability.
2. Those that say “I just want to MAKE IT.” Here also, define what “making it” means to you. It might be a house and 2 cars. It might be making $60,000 annually.
Define what “making it” means to you because it will help you take the necessary bold step towards your goals.
3. Those that say, “my VISION is to LEAVE a LEGACY.” Leave a legacy for yourself, for your family, for the world. This is the first step in establishing a courageous vision because you are thinking beyond yourself.Courage Gives you the Boldness to Live a Fulfilled Life. Click To Tweet
A Courageous Vision
A COURAGEOUS VISION brings about change and purpose. It considers a whole lot more than you and your present circumstance. A courageous vision enables God to use you to show off His power. How do you do this?
1. Go to God and seek His will.
2. Determine your vision (a vision board truly helps with this)
3. Be intentional about working towards fulfilling your vision every single day
4. Be patient and TRUST GOD because strength and courage are readily available from God.
WHAT IS THE MOTIVATION FOR YOUR VISION?
thanks for exploring this topic with me.